We have found, from our attendees feedback, that confidence is one of the biggest constraints that prevents people from spending more time outdoors. The anxiety of getting lost, or perhaps underestimating the day and the terrain, can be overwhelming.
If you find that confidence is a barrier to your own enjoyment, then why not book onto one of our training courses, which cost only £120 for a weekend’s tuition (excluding accommodation). Our courses include Bronze and Silver Award navigation training to the NNAS syllabus, and also Mountain Skills training to the Mountain Training syllabus, for both of which we are accredited providers.
Dates for our courses, including details on how to book a place, are listed below.
NNAS NAVIGATION TRAINING
- 2nd – 3rd July, West Yorkshire. You can book your place via our NNAS landing page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- 6th – 7th August, Glasgow. You can book your place via our NNAS landing page or contact email@example.com for further details.
MOUNTAIN SKILLS TRAINING
Dates for all of our Mountain Skills courses are listed below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details including how to book a place.
- 24th – 25th July, Snowdonia.
- 4th – 5th August, Snowdonia.
- 17th – 18th August, Snowdonia.
- 29th – 30th August, Snowdonia.
- 11th – 12th September, Snowdonia.